2016 Vegetable Short Course
Sustainable and Organic Vegetable Gardening
Based on practical information you can trust, this Extension Gardener short course will focus on sustainable and organic vegetable gardening practices suitable for residential and community gardens in central NC. Learn more about this course
- Tuesday, March 8, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 15, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 22, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Gardening Resources Available from NC State Extension:
- Extension Gardener Handbook
- Gardening Website
- Community Gardening Website
- Community gardening handbook – order a hard copy for $10 or access free online
- Use Extension Search to find research based information from Cooperative Extension systems across the U.S.
Extension Gardener classes are designed for anyone wishing to learn more about science-based, environmentally sustainable gardening. Learn more about the Extension Gardener Program, including upcoming classes
Help spread science-based, sustainable gardening information and advice in your community by becoming an Extension Master Gardener℠ volunteer! Learn more about the Extension Master Gardener℠ Program in Chatham County.
Subscribe to Chatham’s Extension Gardener email list to receive timely updates on sustainable lawn, garden, and landscape care for the central NC Piedmont and announcements of upcoming classes and events.