Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Program Information Sessions
Think you may want to become an Extension Master Gardener Volunteer in Chatham County?
Attend one of our free upcoming information sessions to learn what it means to be an Extension Master Gardener Volunteer and how to become one in Chatham County.
Information sessions are open to anyone wishing to learn more about the Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Program. No previous training is necessary to become an Extension Master Gardener, just a passion for gardening and a desire to volunteer in your community.
Three identical sessions have been schedule. Choose the session that best fits your schedule:
- Tuesday, Jan. 31, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 1, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 9, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Can’t make any of these sessions? More sessions may be scheduled if there is interest. Contact Charlotte Glen by phone, 919-542-8202, or email, email@example.com, if you would like to attend a session but are not available these dates.
All sessions will be held at the Chatham Agriculture and Conference Center, located at 1192 US-64 W Business, Pittsboro. Find us on Google Maps.
Please register at least one day prior to the session you plan to attend. To register:
- Online: http://go.ncsu.edu/2017-emg-info-session
- Call: 919-545-8379
Persons with disabilities and persons with limited English proficiency may request accommodations to participate by contacting Sam Groce, County Extension Director, at 919-542-8202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the Chatham County Extension Center at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Review slides from the Information Session
- Frequently Asked Questions about the EMG Program
- Volunteer Opportunities for Extension Master Gardeners
- 2017 Extension Master Gardener Training Schedule
- Download an Application Packet
- Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Program in Chatham County
- NC Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Program
- Extension Gardener Classes and Workshops
- Email email@example.com or call 919-542-8202