URGENT Need for Final Host Families for Our Japanese Inbound 4-H Exchange This Summer
URGENT need for final host families for our Japanese Inbound 4-H Exchange this summer. We are still in need of 2 host families (1 boy and 1 girl) for mid-July to mid-August. If we do not find host families for these kids they will not be able to travel to the US this summer and the disappointment would be terrible.
Here’s a little information about these two kids who are very excited about visiting our area.
13-year-old boy who is shy, quiet, and considerate.
- Loves trying new foods, painting, drawing, arts & crafts, animals (dogs), swimming (beginner swimmer), and loves ping pong.
- Likes the subject of math.
- Would like to learn more English to talk with his host family.
- Wants to share the Japanese culture and play ping pong.
13-year-old girl who is curious, loves to laugh, and is talkative.
- Enjoys writing, photography, shopping, movies, plays, acting, reading, loves animals (dogs, wildlife), travel, TV, plays basketball, and ping pong.
- Likes the subject of English.
- Would like to know more about American teen culture and fashion.
- Would like to communicate well with her host family.