Accessing Cooperative Extension Staff & Services This Summer
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
The N.C. Cooperative Extension, Chatham County Center is pleased to serve our community members, and in an effort to ensure that the public is afforded the greatest accessibility to our staff and programs this summer, there are a few updates we would like to make everyone aware of:
- If you are coming to the Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center to pick up or drop off items (soil sample kits, samples for diagnostic work, 4-H summer fun kits, etc.), please be aware that our office location is still being utilized as a vaccination clinic site. For ease of access to our location, it is advised that you avoid our location during the times of the vaccination clinics (Fridays and Saturdays from 2–6 p.m.) because of traffic flow issues.
- If you are looking to participate in the vaccination clinic, please know that StarMed Healthcare is offering the Pfizer location at our location on the dates/times noted above (Fridays and Saturdays, 2–6 p.m.). To pre-register, visit StarMed or call (980) 445-9818. Walk-ins are also accepted.
- Due to continued issues resulting from last fall’s cyber incident, our phone system is not operating at full capacity at this time. If you call, please be sure to leave a voicemail for the Extension staff member that you wish to speak to so your call can be successfully returned. Be sure to contact staff using the email and direct phone lines displayed on the “Meet our Staff” contact page.
- While the Extension hallway is not accessible to the public at this time, that does not mean that our staff members are not accessible to you! Please be sure to reach out to our staff members to arrange appointments if you need assistance or to schedule a consultation.
- Be sure to check out our main website often as new classes, workshops, and news articles are being posted weekly!
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS OR CONCERNS? Contact the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Chatham County Center by calling 919-542-8249 or emailing email@example.com. Be safe and be well this summer!