Chatham 4-H Fall Fun STEM Day – Friday, Oct. 14, 2022
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Come join us on Friday, Oct. 14th for our annual 4-H Fall Fun STEM Day!
Who: Youth ages 5-12
What: With no school that day, why not come and join 4-H for some fun? We’ll explore agritourism ventures by visiting Huckleberry Trail Farms in Siler City for pumpkin and corn maze fun, then we’ll take part in some fall-themed STEM activities on the farm. All crafting and STEM experiment materials will be provided. Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes.
When & Where: Friday, Oct. 14th from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Youth will report to the 4-H/Cooperative Extension office at the Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center (1192 US Hwy 64W Business, Pittsboro, NC 27312) to depart for the farm at 8:30 a.m. Youth will need to be picked up at the same location at 3:00 p.m. that afternoon. Transportation to/from the farm will be provided by Chatham County 4-H.
Cost: FREE (Due to the generous support of the local United Way of Chatham County.) Youth will need to bring a bagged lunch with them that day. Water and snacks will be provided by 4-H.
How to Register for 4-H Fall Fun STEM Day 2022:
- You must be enrolled in 4-HOnline 2.0 to register for this event. If you have not yet enrolled for 2022, please visit our 4-HOnline 2.0 information page on how to successfully do this. (As an added bonus, enrolled members get instant notifications to register for county events – like summer camps, fun days, etc. – and much more!) 4-H membership is FREE and is now required to participate in county 4-H programs. If you are not interested in joining a 4-H club, that is no problem. Just make sure to select “Chatham Members At Large” as your club selection in 4-HOnline.
- After completing 4-HOnline enrollment, 4-H staff will approve your initial enrollment which will allow you to see the available event offerings that you can pick from (i.e., 4-H Fall Fun Day).
- Log back into your 4-HOnline account and scroll to the bottom to see the event listings. After choosing your event, 4-H staff will be able to approve your registration(s) based on space availability.
- There is no payment required for this event, so please be sure to remember to (1) bring a bagged lunch, (2) wear comfortable clothes/shoes, and (3) be ready to have a good time :)
- We look forward to seeing you at 4-H Fall Fun Day!
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University commit themselves to positive action to secure equal opportunity and prohibit discrimination and harassment regardless of age, color, disability, family and marital status, genetic information, national origin, political beliefs, race, religion, sexual identity (including pregnancy), and veteran status. NC State, N.C. A&T, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating. Persons with disabilities and persons with limited English proficiency may request accommodations to participate by contacting Ginger Cunningham, County Extension Director, at 919.542.8202, firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the County Extension Office at least 30 days prior to the event.