Come Enjoy a 4-H STEM Day February 19th!
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
The Chatham County 4-H Crew is hosting a STEM day on the upcoming February 19th teacher workday at the Chatham County Extension Office for ages 7 – 13! Spend all day ( 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. ) engaging in different STEM activities, including making your own personal pizza! While lunch is provided, we highly encourage you to bring your own snacks and water bottle.
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up in 4-HOnline before February 19th. The cost is $5, and can be paid at the event!
February 19th | 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For Ages 7 -13
Chatham County Agriculture &
Conference Center (West Side) 1192 US-64 Bus, Pittsboro, NC 27312
How to Register for 4-H STEM Day:
- You must be enrolled in 4-HOnline 2.0 to register for the event. If you have not yet enrolled, please visit our 4-HOnline 2.0 information page on how to successfully do this. (As an added bonus, enrolled members get instant notifications to register for additional county events – like summer camps – and much more!) 4-H membership is FREE and is now required to participate in county 4-H programs. If you are not interested in joining a 4-H club, that is no problem. Just make sure to select “Chatham Members At Large” as your club selection in 4-HOnline.
- After completing 4-HOnline enrollment, 4-H staff will approve your initial enrollment which will allow you to see the available event offerings for Chatham County.
- Log back into your 4-HOnline account and click on the “event” link on the left side of the page to see the complete list of events. After choosing your event selections, 4-H staff will be able to approve your registration(s) based on space availability.
Scan the QR code on the graphic below or click the link and it will take you straight to the event. From there, follow steps 1. & 2. to register, if you have not yet done so.
If you have any concerns, needs, questions, or would like additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Chatham County 4-H staff:
- Emily Wyant, 4-H Program Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachael Blazzard, CRD/4-H Extension Agent – email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University commit themselves to positive action to secure equal opportunity and prohibit discrimination and harassment regardless of age, color, disability, family and marital status, genetic information, national origin, political beliefs, race, religion, sexual identity (including pregnancy), and veteran status. NC State, N.C. A&T, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating. Persons with disabilities and persons with limited English proficiency may request accommodations to participate by contacting Ginger Cunningham, County Extension Director, at 919.542.8202, firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the County Extension Office at least 30 days prior to the event.